Hi friends! Fall is around the corner, and with it all the beautiful autumnal vegetables. For those of you who want to enjoy local, organic, delicious NBO produce into the winter, we offer the November bulk share! Shares are limited, and by pre-order only. sign-up now to make sure you get a share!
- Sign-ups close October 6th. Still some shares left sign up today!
- Click here for a PDF of the sign-up form
The bulk share is an excellent value! For $135 you get 85+ pounds of vegetables. The bulk share is likely to include the following:
- 10 lbs carrots
- 10 lbs sweet potatoes
- 10 lbs potatoes
- 12 lbs butternut squash
- 10 lbs onions
20 lbs of your choice of assorted vegetables like: beets, turnips, leeks, parsnips, cabbage, rutabaga, carrots, celery root, radishes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, fennel, and more!
- 5+ lbs of your choice of mixed cooking greens like kale, collards, chard, and bok choi
- 2+ lbs of your choice of mixed salad greens, plus a few heads of lettuce
- 1 lb of garlic (12-18 heads)
The one-time pick-up will be on Saturday, November 10th from 10am-3pm at the share barn.
This year, in addition to the joy of picking up your bulk veggie share, that day will be a festive occasion to celebrate another season and put the farm to bed until spring. There will be music, hot drinks, snacks, root vegetables, and lots of friends. We hope to see you there!