come celebrate with us!
hi friends! we miss you already! and you may be missing your veggies, since it is our first week without a share since may. come see us and say goodbye to the farm this saturday!
there are still a few bulk shares available! fill out this form and bring it to the Hadley post office, PO Box 92, no later than thursday 11/9 along with your check to claim one of the few remaining shares. it’s too late to put it in the mail, so please make sure you drop it directly to our PO Box. if there are more shares unclaimed on saturday, they will be available on a first come first serve basis.
our bulk share pick up is coming right up on saturday, november 10th from 10-3pm! there will be live music for part of the day, snacks and hot drinks, plus apples, maple syrup, potatoes and eggs for sale in the farm store. come get your bulk share, stock up on farm favorites, enjoy the tunes, and hang awhile. this is our goodbye to the 2018 season, put-the-farm-to-bed celebration. even if you aren’t getting a bulk share, feel free to stop by and say hello; we’d love to see you.
in case you’ve forgotten, a bulk share includes 85+ pounds of food! your share will contain:
- 10 lbs carrots, 10 lbs sweet potatoes, 10 lbs potatoes, 12 lbs butternut squash, 10 lbs onions, 4 lbs leeks;
- 20 lbs of your choice of assorted vegetables like: beets, turnips, parsnips, rutabaga, carrots, celery root, radishes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, fennel, and more!;
- 5+ lbs of your choice of mixed cooking greens like kale, collards, raab, tot soi, mustard, and bok choi;
- 2+ lbs of your choice of mixed salad greens, plus a few heads of lettuce
- 1 lb of garlic (~12 heads)
find the sign-up form here, and we hope you can come by and see us on saturday!
sometimes things get silly and we catch the moment – here are some blooper highlights of 2018!
**thanks to Lily and Asher for so many of these great photos!**