We are excited to offer our Fall Bulk Storage Share once again this year!
The goal of this one-time pickup bulk farm share is to provide you with lots of farm fresh veggies to take you into the first months of winter with very little fuss. Indeed, most of the veggies offered in the share will store well in your cabinet, counter, and cold storage (32-40°) like mudroom/garage/refrigerator, allowing you to have nourishing, fresh, and local, organic vegetables even when the snow is piled high to your door.
For $145.00, you will receive over 90 lbs of food. A typical share is likely to include the following:
- 10 lbs carrots, 10 lbs cabbage (cold storage); 10 lbs sweet potatoes, 10 lbs butternut squash (counter); 10 lbs potatoes, 10 lbs onions (cabinet)
- 20 lbs of your choice of assorted vegetables like: leeks, purple top turnips, beets, parsnips, hakurei, rutabaga, radishes, kohlrabi, daikon (cold storage); fennel, broccoli, cauliflower (refrigerate + eat, or blanch + freeze)
- 5+ lbs of your choice of mixed cooking greens like kale, collards, chard, bok choi, and more! (refrigerate + eat, or blanch + freeze)
- 2+ lbs of your choice of mixed salad greens, plus a few heads of lettuce (refrigerate + eat soon!)
- 1 lb of garlic (12-18 heads) (counter)
Pick up will take place on the same day as our final share, on Saturday, October 31st, between 9:00am and 3:00pm.
We have a limited number of bulk shares available pre-order only. If you are interested in storing and eating NBO produce throughout more of the winter, we encourage you to purchase multiple shares.
All orders must be received by October 24th.
That said, we do expect to sell out and will close sales once we do, so be sure to send in your form and payment promptly to secure your spot.
To sign up, please download this order form and return it to us with your payment in check or cash (cash in- person during regular CSA pick-up hours only).
We need a full payment to reserve your spot.
Forms with checks can be mailed or dropped to: Next Barn Over Farm, P.O. Box 92, Hadley, MA 01035